Sunday, July 8, 2012

SuperConfession

Our Latin Mass priest, our beloved Father T., announced that he would hear confessions AFTER Mass instead of before as he did last month. I was rather disappointed as I loved going to Confession then straight into Mass but Father explained to me that after Mass he can devote more time to each person. He did too, most of us were with him for ten minutes or so. When it was my turn, he read a very relevant passage from the Bible on how to handle the sins I had confessed, and we had a chat on how to avoid them in the furure. Very nourishing! As we were waiting our turn to go in, my friend told me that at her regular church they allow 3 minutes per confession!

3 comments:

  1. 3 minutes? even the at the Doctors we are allowed ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Your blog is like a safe secret harbour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Shadowlands, I'm always amazed anyone ever reads my blog. Quiet and peaceful is how I hope it will be, so safe and secret is about right I guess. God's blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete