Thursday, July 5, 2012

It is the Lord!

I have been reading a wonderful book called "Dominus Est - It is the Lord" by The Most Reverend Schneider. It is a short book about Holy Communion and how we should receive Our Blessed Lord "cum amore ac timore" (with love and fear) and the reverence and love we should feel at the Presence of Him in the tabernacle in our Churches. I love this prayer he quotes: There, where my dear Jesus dwells where He is enthroned in the tabernacle, There, I wish to be kneeling continually. There, I wish to pray unceasingly. Jesus I love You deeply. Hidden Love I adore You. Abandoned Love, I adore You. Despised Love, I adore You . Love trampled underfoot, I adore You, Infinite Love, dying on the Cross for us, I adore you. My dear Lord and Saviour, make it be that I am all love and expiation towards the Most Blessed Sacrament in the heart of your loving Mother Mary. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment