Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Blessings

The birthday party for my daughter and granddaughter was a delight. My daughter and her neice whose birthdays are 2 days apart, but whose ages are 32 years apart, have so much in common and both of them are special blessings from God. My daugher was a huge surprise to me, as my other children were in their teens. To be pregnant at 35 was hard to cope with at first, but I loved having another baby in the house . My youngest granddaugher was also a shock to her mother. Her older siblings were in their late teens and my daughter was 44! But what a joy they both are. At the party I was watching them: they are the noisiest and liveliest people in our family (now my older grandchildren are overseas) and such fun. God sometimes gives us wonderful surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment