Saturday, April 16, 2011

R & R

When I sit down for a 'rest and relax' during the day (and we seniors need lots of R&R)I have a choice of 4. I can

1. Read a book, or
2. Read my Latin, or
3. Do a crossword in my local paper, or
4. Knit (it's cooler weather so I've taken up my knitting needles again).

Guess which I'd be most likely to choose? Oddly enough I'd probably choose the crossword because I find them really relaxing. The knitting and Latin are tasks which I choose to do before I sit down :I think I'll knit for a while, or I'll sit and do an hours Latin now. But crosswords are what I chill out with.

However, if I'd got a really good book that would win out over EVERYTHING even sleeping. As a bookaholic I've been known to get up at 3am to finish a book!

Aren't I blessed that I get plenty of opportunities to do them all?

No comments:

Post a Comment