Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fridays's "Why I love my husband" No 2 (a little late)

When my small grandchildren arrive to visit us they tear into the room shouting "Grandy" and throw themselves at my husband. Grandy is the pet name they made up for him. All children love my husband! One day we were visiting my sister and another family, who we didn't know, arrived with their children. There was a big crowd in the room and my husband was sitting having a deep conversation with someone and he didn't notice one of the little girls who was staring intently at him. Gradually she sidled around the room, with her eyes fixed on him, until she reached him then she tried to sit on his lap. He looked up startled but when he saw what she was doing he laughed and asked her name. They were big buddies from then onwards.

All children and animals love my husband. So do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment