Thursday, October 7, 2010

Friday's Why I love my husband. no 1

I've been married for 51 years, it's been a stormy marriage but I've always loved my husband.

So why do I love him? On thinking about this I realised it's not the BIG things that make me love him it's the small little touches, like this:

One day I had hastily thrown thrown some pears into a bowl and left them on a side table. Later that day, my husband sat down next to the bowl of pears and began to read the newspaper. After a while he looked up, glanced at the pears then went back to the paper. A couple of moments later he looked at the pears again, put down his paper and arranged them properly in the bowl. Then he picked up the paper and carried on reading. The bowl of pears looked beautiful.

Why do I love him? He notices things and he's artistic. (I'm not)

No comments:

Post a Comment