Wednesday, March 7, 2012

For the glory of God..

When I sat down to write this blog post I was going to write an amusing story about what Alex and I were doing this morning. But as I began I felt a certain uneasiness about it. I didn't take much notice of this nebulous feeling because the story was actually funny and quite innocuous but I had just written a couple of sentences when the computer closed itself down! Irritated (it's an old computer) I started again but this time the feeling got stronger! I paused, puzzled and this thought came into my head "Is this post for the Glory of God?" And I remembered that my aim, when I started this blog, was "For the Glory of God." And the post I'd planned was just a bit of fluff, not bad, not good, just words.

Strange and awe-inspiring to think He takes us at our word!

No comments:

Post a Comment